Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Unpredictable Dreams

Haven’t been able to sleep well for the past two weeks, not with the dreams I’ve had. Perhaps this is a form of message of the subconscious mind, giving all sorts of clues and guidance regarding the events which are to take place or perhaps, it is simply a dream. It was all about loneliness and fear I suppose, where many who care were taken away and those who don’t stay, where the attacks were launched in order to keep on living and there I found my way. There were the disguise and tricks, to escape right under the enemies’ noses and aim for the peace waiting ahead; there were the heartache and tears, to do what it takes in order to survive and to wipe out the enemies ahead; there were me, myself and I, trying to differentiate what’s reality and what’s not, to make sure I will wake up from the dreams when the time is right. Dreaming is tiring but not always, it may act as the awakening potion and it may not be, it might boost the creativity and imagination but it may not work all the time. Not everyone likes to dream, but there will always be someone who desperately looking forward to; unpredictable as it is, dreams can bring a person to life and also capable of killing him in the same time.