Saturday, November 29, 2008

Canned Fruit Drops

Went to the 100Yen shop next to Station 1 Café before meeting up with the rest and there I found this canned fruit drops which brought up the blurry pictures of this particular movie. Unfortunately, only one out of the six knows what I was talking about when I tried describing the pictures in my head regarding that movie. Perhaps it is some images from the past which have already embedded deep inside my heart and waiting to be awakened, or maybe that’s what would happen whenever we try to recall anything from the previous experiences. As what I remember, there was this kid who is so in love with that canned fruit drops that he adds in water just so he can tastes the sweetness when he finished all the candies. Such nostalgic I must say, as I did the same when I was way younger, just that mine was made in Malaysia instead of Japan. Guess it is part of the human nature that we try to ensure the happiness stays, where we enjoyed ourselves best with all the laughter and smiles, and never would we let go until we tasted the very last drop of it.