Sunday, March 30, 2008

Expression in Time

Few familiar sentences, "I don't have time for this", "I don't seem to have enough time to complete the task given", "How I wish I can have your time" and et cetera. Is that so? Some of us may have came across an article, mentioning how precious the time is, by years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds. Inspiring it was, and still is. A combination of what many might have been through in one, to switch on our mind's eye, to see things we may only see with our mind. The fact is, we do have time, plenty of them, and it is the matter of how we look at it, really. We may have one day to our mid year, 1 hour before sun rises and 1 minute left to look at the papers, still, aren't they all counted as time? Sub-categories of time for the very least perhaps? To certain people, the phrase "I do not have enough time for myself" has been so common, to the level where they no longer remember, it is just an expression. An expression to urge a person works harder, an expression to remind one regarding the deadlines given, an expression where one able to release the stress. So, anyone interested?