Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Condolences

My dear project got 'stolen' by some bird. Both cockroach and dragonfly. Sad. I got along real well with the cockroach though. Ever since the day we met, I will take him to sun bathing every now and then. Of course, all he had to do was remain still inside the small container i put him in. I bumped into Mr.Cockroach in my bathroom, when I was about to shower. He had a shock of his life when I first greet him with a container, but he got used to it pretty fast, as we were able to start his 'sunbathing' the next day.
`
Talking about the Mr.Dragonfly, I met him at Kota Kemuning last Sunday, during a kenduri. Pity him though, because he was relaxing on the wall when my friend got him using a tissue. That day, I took him along with me everywhere. Thank God he didn't suffocate in there. Anyway, I moved him into a new house right after I got home. Could only take him to sunbathing two days after and he left me lots and lots poo poo. He was real cute and adorable, remembering the time he hung onto me when I was holding him.
`
Now, they both disappear from the world and the remaining is somewhere in this town, perhaps inside the bird. My dear friends, here I send you my condolences and you will live within my memories, forever. Now, I shall get going and find more friends from your circles, as I need at least twenty-five different species of your kind for my group. Wish me luck.