Monday, November 26, 2007

Pool

Remembering the day I first played pool, it was rather awkward than fun. Just imagine all your friends are pros and you are not. It's definitely not something you can master within a week or so. Going through all the missed cue(s) and wrong angle. For people like me, I will just get the cue and poke the ball, no angle, no skill, no nothing. Anyway, it feels great when you manage to get the ball in. I once went out with friends, they were real good and was telling me how we are suppose to play it. The right way. And of course, anything can happen. Not reaching your expectation perhaps. Similar to our life, don't you think? Sometimes we plan, sometimes we don't. Even if we do, things just happen, once in a while, out of expectation. To be a pro in pool, we need skills, thoughts and determination. Same concept goes to mastering our life, we sharpen our thoughts, strenghten our will power and go through all the obstacles.