Thursday, July 23, 2009

Piano Piano

Went out with the usual gang the other day; dinner, movie and hanging out together. During the free hours in between, we went to the piano section, where they have this never ending sale since forever. As the two friends moved their fingers across the wonderful instrument, I found peace, in a way that I never thought I would be, whenever it involves music especially. Feeling amazed and touched by the way they played, by the music notes they brought to live, echoing around the area, I couldn’t help but to close my eyes and enjoyed the performances they brought to the night. All memories from the past reoccurred, as though I was going through them altogether again. From the day we first met and played the part as Maria(s) in the Sound of Music, from the moments where we started to treat each other more than just friends, from the time when we began to stand by each other’s side for both the best and the worst, I know this is the moment where I find friendships in another circle, among the people I’ve shared my Form 6 life with. It is not compulsory for us to see each other 24/7 and it is not a must for us to be side by side at all times, simply because our hearts are connected, forming the little connection in between which will never be broken even if we are separated by the ocean. We’ve left for our future, moving onto a separate path for our further achievements and here I am, being emotional while reviewing the videos taken along with the background music being played, dedicating this post to all my Form 6 friends out there. We are not alone, for now and ever. Till the day we shall meet again, take care.